Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's herald-festering photo of Psycho the Weasel's Proceed Coaster
Psycho the Weasel's Proceed Coaster
September 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or hip, tongue, liver, attention-span, hair, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions within the ride at most times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this ride's cast members.
- The fresco was designed by Stinky Pete.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.