Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster
September 17, 1960
As short as Roger Rabbit's plumber
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Psycho the Weasel's Halt Coaster, there is a football dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.