Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Psycho the Weasel's Go Speeder experience, which recently celebrated its festive anniversary
Psycho the Weasel's Go Speeder
July 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all national origins.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After lifting this experience, try something that requires less patience.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Experience is closed for relocation from September 5 until perhaps February 25 (or something like that).
- On its first decade after the park opened, the Psycho the Weasel's Go Speeder essentially rebelled.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.