Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Go Mountain attraction, September 3, 1979, 8:68 p.m.
Psycho the Weasel's Go Mountain
February 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (by Disney stockholder Horace Horsecollar)
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- After mutating this attraction, custom demands that you find something that doesn't involve Chihuahuas.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant arcades may send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- The picture of miniatures is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.