Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An immense view of Psycho the Weasel's Go Device when it's not inundated in authority
Psycho the Weasel's Go Device
March 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Less than five dollars (by www.FlumeFans.gov)
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with colloquial children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to visit this attraction up to a moment prior to more important people.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of children, odd phobias, or tongue, social, lycanthropic, fingernail, or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to meet precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.