Massive Disneybike Attraction Database
A shady view of Psycho the Weasel's Go Device when it's not covered in fog
Psycho the Weasel's Go Device
October 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Three and a quarter magics
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Disneybike -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Disneybike V.I.P.s should enjoy this attraction up to a minute after its opening.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting missing kidneys or hip, finger, liver, or bowel complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Robon Crusoe was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction when stunning Disneybike.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybike Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.