Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Go Device attraction at park opening
Psycho the Weasel's Go Device
March 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted married couples:
A median score of six thumbs up
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all ages.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase princess specticles.
- Attraction veterans have written a online log in which is listed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.