Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Wait Coaster attraction during construction
Practical Pig's Wait Coaster
September 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all national origins.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Figment autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported characters.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.