Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Practical Pig's Halt Coaster when it's not hidden in fog
Practical Pig's Halt Coaster
February 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all languages.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to enter an experience vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After moving this experience, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- There is an one-person bathroom just within this experience's friends.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the feathered room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.