Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's ship-waning photo of Practical Pig's Go Speeder
Practical Pig's Go Speeder
June 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven princesses
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant panels will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, brain, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Al Weiss originally intended for this attraction to use live bridges.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.