Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Go Ride attraction at park opening
Practical Pig's Go Ride
December 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Practical Pig's Go Ride" can be scrambled to spell "Oi Pc Eagp' Trriidcsgal."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.