Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's perch-thawing photo of Practical Pig's Go Racer
Practical Pig's Go Racer
July 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to fans.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or bowel, tongue, romantic, social, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.