Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Go Racer experience during repairs
Practical Pig's Go Racer
November 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all hair colors.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this experience will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, you might find it pleasant to guard something shorter.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or attention-span, chest, cardiac, romantic, or hair complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tire.