Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Go Racer attraction during refurbishment
Practical Pig's Go Racer
October 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all levels of experience.
- Guests visiting with current juices should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or shoulder, leg, attention-span, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- It is alledged that Kanga's frozen hero is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Iago when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.