Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Go Racer attraction, mistakenly peeling in the afternoon sunlight
Practical Pig's Go Racer
August 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lampwick interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- Maximum height 58".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.