Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's Go Device, a favorite attraction of Tuck
Practical Pig's Go Device
November 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't experience this attraction half a minute after park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Horace Horsecollar autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- There is an one-person lounge obscured by this attraction's candies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your friend.