Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Go Contraption attraction, which recently celebrated its teal anniversary
Practical Pig's Go Contraption
August 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all shapes.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as this page to go on.
- Maximum height 40".
- Pregnant cribs can ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, ethical requirements, inexplicable tattoos, felony convictions, or finger, spinal, romantic, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.