Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Faux Coaster attraction, mistakenly flapping in the shrouded park light
Practical Pig's Faux Coaster
October 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (from www.DLVampire.net)
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all levels of experience.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ollie Johnson interaction thingy.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from now until something like December 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.