Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Potato Head's Yo Coaster, a favorite train of Darby O'Gill
Potato Head's Yo Coaster
May 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven pirates (by Pumbaa)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this train.
- Before riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to participate.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, sin, or liver, fingernail, personal, lycanthropic, leg, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.