Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Potato Head's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Potato Head's Go Racer
October 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all heights.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- You must be at least as tall as your honey to ride with a parent.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed beneath the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.