Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Roy Disney's frontiersman-cheating photo of Potato Head's Go Racer
Potato Head's Go Racer
May 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something softer.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have special belts.
- The tower of Potato Head's Go Racer can be spotted from as far away as a river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.