Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head's Faux Coaster attraction at a distance
Potato Head's Faux Coaster
August 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all national origins.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 66".
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or attention-span, familial, lung, tongue, liver, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.