Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Popeye's Proceed Coaster ride, which recently celebrated its lost anniversary
Popeye's Proceed Coaster
September 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all languages.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to enter a ride vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant acrobats may particularly want to not ride.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.