Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye's Go Contraption attraction during construction
Popeye's Go Contraption
October 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the major ceiling.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.