Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Wait Coaster attraction at night
Pocahontas' Wait Coaster
January 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- In a tiny closet at the top of the Pocahontas' Wait Coaster, there is a loafing area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.