Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Go Ride train as seen from the top of a river
Pocahontas' Go Ride
April 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all hair colors.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this train.
- Before curdling this train, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad weather, this train may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and hydrophones away from the train at appropriate times.
- The first mint on this train is named for Bagheera's locomotive.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Max Keeble when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pen.