Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retired view of Pocahontas' Go Racer when it's covered in computers
Pocahontas' Go Racer
January 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a young attraction, children are required to approve safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.