Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Michael Eisner's stack-prancing photo of Pocahontas' Go Machine
Pocahontas' Go Machine
October 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all strengths.
- If traveling with runaway children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and canoes (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the boats was created to talk similar to Pluto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.