Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Go Contraption attraction during repairs
Pocahontas' Go Contraption
August 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all heights.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction after breakfast.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or hair or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.