Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Halt Coaster attraction at night
Pluto's Halt Coaster
April 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all shapes.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of obnoxious retirees.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The trees behind this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.