Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Pluto's Go Twister
October 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all heights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," randomly chosen Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ankle, chin, bowel, brain, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.