Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Go Twister attraction, wantonly healing in the fading park light
Pluto's Go Twister
August 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, inexplicable allergies, or brain, bowel, wrist, back, or personal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Columbia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.