Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Go Ride attraction, October 25, 1972, 8:11 a.m.
Pluto's Go Ride
July 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 53".
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1971 World's Mouse.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.