Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Go Racer train as seen from the top of a university
Pluto's Go Racer
May 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this train.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement weather, this train may become a water train.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.