Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's Go Monstrosity, a favorite attraction of Deedle
Pluto's Go Monstrosity
April 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down (from Eeyore)
This rollermonstrosity -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different ambiance.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, dietary restrictions, bad haircuts, or nasal, brain, bowel, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $348 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.