Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Go Contraption attraction, neatly considered to be the best infectious attraction at Disneyland
Pluto's Go Contraption
May 29, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
This rollercontraption -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperatures.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant chests will probably want to run away.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Pluto's Go Contraption, there is a harpsichordball video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.