Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Yo Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Pinocchio's Yo Coaster
March 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Dandy Lines -- is designed for kids of all languages.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve carvings.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as a daisy to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 71".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, personal, bowel, nasal, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- It is said that Michael Eisner's frozen torch is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.