Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A final view of Pinocchio's Yield Coaster when it's not inundated in children
Pinocchio's Yield Coaster
December 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of standing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons within the other guests at most times.
- The top of Pinocchio's Yield Coaster can be spotted from as far away as France.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.