Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Pinocchio's Go Twister
April 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Dandy Lines -- is appropriate for children of all hair colors.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.