Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A crafty view of Pinocchio's Go Twister when it's shrounded in haunts
Pinocchio's Go Twister
March 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Walt Disney Land -- is too intense for kids of all strengths.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.