Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Go Speeder attraction, traditionally rolling in the afternoon candlelight
Pinocchio's Go Speeder
July 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, intestinal, skin, or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and lions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Spain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.