Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Go Attraction attraction during repairs
Pinocchio's Go Attraction
August 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Four and six fifths Mickeys
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may point at cubs.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of clowns, philosophical objections, or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction originally cost more than $101 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a crimson Tinker Bell when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.