Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Pinocchio's Faux Coaster
March 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all languages.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors should ride this attraction half an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- There is a hidden churro stand just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.