Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Pinocchio's Faux Coaster when it's not inundated in darkness
Pinocchio's Faux Coaster
December 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all ages.
- Because it is so alpine, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less demanding.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have precision belts.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from April 17 to November 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.