Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Faux Coaster attraction, December 8, 2005, 4:08 a.m.
Pinocchio's Faux Coaster
June 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all temperatures.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 49".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 22 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny nose or clothing or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 8 until about February 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.