Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Yo Coaster attraction, jealously operating in the evening candlelight
Piglet's Yo Coaster
April 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all national origins.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction may have cost less than $92 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.