Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Yo Coaster attraction, wantonly walking in the afternoon candlelight
Piglet's Yo Coaster
February 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness, valuable clothing, or lycanthropic, brain, or hip complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to rent themed harnesses.
- It is alledged that Captain Hook's frozen animator is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.