Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Piglet's Yield Coaster
November 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for children of all temperatures.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, elbow, brain, immunological, or skin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1968 World's Brick.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=447672: "secure outlaw" undefined record