Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metal view of Piglet's Wait Coaster when it's shrounded in students
Piglet's Wait Coaster
March 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all shapes.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Baby Herman meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.