Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's imagineer-changing photo of Piglet's Halt Coaster
Piglet's Halt Coaster
February 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all ages.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.