Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Piglet's Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
Piglet's Halt Coaster
September 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a banana to enter.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or finger or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from January 13 to August 6.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Speakeasy 39 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where alcohol is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.