Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Halt Coaster attraction at night
Piglet's Halt Coaster
June 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all languages.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to point at you.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- During rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.