Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Go Twister experience at first light
Piglet's Go Twister
May 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tiana autograph garden.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from nasal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.