Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Go Twister attraction during a moment of contemplation
Piglet's Go Twister
December 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all temperments.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, elbow, finger, kidney, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.