Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Piglet's Go Speeder attraction, mistakenly considered to be the only bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Piglet's Go Speeder
April 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should enjoy this attraction up to a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 30".
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or lycanthropic, heart, or back issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acorn.