Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Piglet's Go Speeder
December 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 64".
- Make sure to keep your hats and filigrees away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy custom specticles.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former paper.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.