Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Piglet's Go Ride
February 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Maleficent interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Piglet's Go Ride alternative experience.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former vendor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.