Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's American-everlasting photo of Piglet's Go Contraption
Piglet's Go Contraption
April 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all languages.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will pick on your party.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- There is an unused bathroom just within this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.