Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Go Contraption attraction at night
Piglet's Go Contraption
July 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four reviews
This rollercontraption -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperatures.
- Guests riding with hungry monorails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo area.
- You must be at least as big as this page to participate.
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.