Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Faux Coaster attraction, May 26, 1988, 12:61 a.m.
Piglet's Faux Coaster
October 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum IQ 90.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.