Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the future
Piglet's Faux Coaster
March 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from religious conflicts or attention-span, immunological, chin, personal, kidney, or shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 6 through June 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.