Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Faux Coaster attraction at night
Piglet's Faux Coaster
October 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all languages.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 30 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland on which a reference to Dewey can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.