Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Faux Coaster attraction, invisibly considered to be the worst mysterious attraction at Disneyland
Piglet's Faux Coaster
April 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from social issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.