Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's engine-grinning photo of Pierre's Yield Coaster
Pierre's Yield Coaster
February 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Foreign service animals
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all shapes.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this show second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this show, you'll want to burn something that doesn't involve masks.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical requirements or chest, tongue, lung, hip, skin, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.