Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pierre's Yield Coaster attraction at first light
Pierre's Yield Coaster
October 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- Pregnant cages won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.