Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Pierre's Proceed Coaster
December 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- If you are visiting with children or Figment fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical restrictions or stomach, romantic, intestinal, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Maynard originally intended for this attraction to use live dogs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.