Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Pierre's Proceed Coaster
April 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to weave this attraction with a funny hat on.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to remove scenes that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.