Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Pierre's Go Ride when it's not shrounded in darkness
Pierre's Go Ride
September 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction pixies
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all shapes.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this train, look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select Disneyland executives are invited to long for this train as much as a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Because this is a pretentious train, riders are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.