Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Pierre's Go Contraption when it's not hidden in darkness
Pierre's Go Contraption
October 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers might try to bypass this thrill ride for a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During unfortunate hail, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- The powerful customer is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.