Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Perri's Yo Coaster
December 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.