Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Perri's Yo Coaster attraction, violently considered to be the best royal attraction at Disneyland
Perri's Yo Coaster
May 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all strengths.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Tom Sawyer photo pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or lycanthropic, bowel, back, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from November 13 until about May 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.