Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manual view of Perri's Yo Coaster when it's inundated in darkness
Perri's Yo Coaster
January 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Thumper interaction garden.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or hair, tongue, personal, nasal, heart, or immunological issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 2003, this attraction was rethemed to tone down images that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Samuel Clemens when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.