Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Stop Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Perri's Stop Coaster
July 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all hair colors.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from elbow, immunological, blood, skin, or liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's false curtains, you may lose sight of the sunburned flower.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.